2 May 2019

Anything Goes

I'm a big fan of challenges, they really allow inspiration to flow. I've recently become part of the Southern Girls Design Team and their challenges are going to keep me on my toes for a while!

On this occasion, as the title suggests, the challenge is 'anything goes'. Simple and open to lots of interpretation ^_^ 

I used this one to whip up a quick rainbow layout using paper scraps and washi tape - no full sheets were cut into during the creation of this page! And apparently, rainbows are 'on trend'... not sure I've ever really created an 'on trend' page in my life!






The embellishment is minimal - just the title and 3 label stickers - that means I've used minimal supplies and created a MAXI layout. Can you tell I'm impressed with myself?!


Did I inspire you? Good. Now head on over to the SG Challenge blog and share your creations (you could even win a little something for your crafty drawer!)

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning creation. Utterly LOVE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete